Botox or Xeomin: Address ‘11’ lines between the eyes, forehead lines, crows feet lines, vertical lip lines. Full results seen in 2 weeks, lasts 4-6 months. No downtime.
At CHG, a combination of different fillers may be recommended depending on your specific areas of concern.
- Juvederm- plump lips, soften nasolabial lines and marionette lines.
- Voluma- plump and lift cheeks which enhances the midface area and the cheek lift results in a sharper jawline.
- Radiesse- plump cheeks, soften nasolabial lines and marionette lines. Also used in hand
rejuvenation to make it the veins and tendon less conspicuous.
- Belotero- used to soften under eye hollows and to fill in superficial lines on the face, around the
lips and cheeks.
These fillers last anywhere from 6months to 2 years depending on the type of filler used and the
amount of filler used. There is usually no downtime associated with these treatments.
- CO2 Laser Micropeel- superficial laser skin treatment. 2 days downtime. Suggested frequency 1-2 times a year.
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing- deep laser skin resurfacing. 5-7 days downtime. Suggested frequency once every 2 years.
Wrinkle Reducers with hydration
Microchanneling using a mixture of xeomin and dilute belotero- a hyaluronic acid to immediately refresh, plump and rejuvenate dull skin. Effects seen immediately. No down time.
Facial Fat Transfer
A longer lasting solution to facial volumization using your body’s own natural filler. Fat is obtained from one part of the body (usually the abdomen or thighs), then transferred to the face. Not only does fat provide volume to the deep soft tissues of the face but, it also adds stem cells that stimulate the overlying skin on the face. This further enhances the rejuvenation effects by brightening and hydrating dull skin. Procedure takes about 2 hours, performed under local anesthesia. There is about 5-7 days of downtime.
- Upper face – to lift the brow and eyelid
- Lower face- to lift the jowls and tighten the jawline
- Neck – to lift and tighten skin on the neck
- Decollete- to tighen skin in the lower neck/chest area
- Combinations – Lower face and Neck
- Full Face – upper face, lower face
Ultherapy takes about 1-2 hours to perform. There is no downtime associated with this procedure however patients are medicated with pain medication and relaxing medications for the procedure. Maximal results are seen at 3-6 months.
PRP is injected into areas of hair loss to attempt to thicken existing hair and to prevent further hairloss. For new clients it is suggested to undergo 4 sessions of PRP, one month apart with a booster session once every 6 months or 12 months after. For patients who have already had the initial 4 sessions, only the follow up booster treatments are recommended once every 6 months to 12 months.
Xeomin or botox is injected into the axilla (armpits). There is no downtime associated with this procedure. Results last 4-6 months.
Combination Care Plans
- Dermal Fillers + Wrinkle Reducers
- Micro-needling + Dermal Fillers
- Micro-needling + PRP
- Laser micropeel + PRP
- Laser Resurfacing + PRP
- Ultherapy + CO2 Laser – combines a noninvasive face lift with skin rejuvenation
- Ultherapy + CO2 Laser + PRP – adding the beneficial effects of the PRP to these treatments
- Fat transfer + CO2 Laser – combines long term volumization with skin rejuvenation
- Fat transfer + CO2 Laser + PRP – adding the beneficial effects of the PRP to these treatments
- Radiesse – filler to volumize the hand and minimize appearance of tendons and veins
- CO2 Laser Micropeel – to rejuvenate the skin on the hands, improve sun spots
- Radiesse + CO2 laser micropeel- volumize and rejuvenate skin
Our aesthetic custom plans will help you control these signs of aging over the course of a year. Having an understanding of all your options in facial rejuvenation is key to what Dr. Madnani and his team take pride in!
*Individual results may vary.